Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Urijah Faber on Success in Business



UFC bantamweight Urijah Faber has been able to parlay success in mixed martial arts into success within the business world. It all stars and ends with passion for Urijah Faber, and in the middle is a lot of hard work:

- I've always been fearless when it comes to having business ideas and going after them.

- I've had a mentality that I can do anything, I've never put limitations on myself and it's just a way of thinking that I think has allowed me to do a lot of stuff in the business world, because if I feel like I have a good idea then I'll run and try and make it happen and work hard at it and find complimentary business partners and stuff like that. So that's kind of how the business side of things has happened for me: the gyms, management, clothing, real estate, it's just saying, "This seems like it might be an opportunity", and not being afraid to go after it.


No comments:

Post a Comment




More interesting and intelligent quotations