Monday, May 6, 2013

Ronda Rousey quotes





 







































































































































One thing that I learned from judo...Maximum efficiency and minimum effort.
Ronda Rousey 

Everything happens for a reason...even if you don't know it.
—Ronda Rousey

“I never would have been able to do any of those things without hope. The kind of hope I’m talking about is the belief that something good will come. That everything you’re going through and everything you’ve gone through will be worth the struggles and frustrations. The kind of hope I’m talking about is a deep belief that the world can be changed, that the impossible is possible.”
– Ronda Rousey



Ronda Rousey isn't just brilliant inside the UFC Octagon, but also very-well spoken and consequently has a bunch of great quotes to her name. She's always entertaining to watch fight, but also to listen to. Ronda Rousey has a quick wit, high degree of intelligence, and expresses herself extremely well. She'll always speak her mind and give her opinion in a very entertaining way.





-”My attitude changes considerably the closer that the fight gets, I become only the fighter, I feel myself narrowing as the fight gets closer. It’s like having blinders on; you know when the fight’s far away I could see everything else, and then it just narrows and narrows and narrows and narrows until it gets to like the moment of the fight where I see nothing else, I don’t see five minutes ago, I don’t see five minutes from now, it’s only completely the present. It’s an intense process and it’s hard to do and I see why a lot of people would not want to do it, but for some reason it’s what I feel like I’m meant for.”

-"That’s why I love fighting, because I get to have a big battle every couple months to make up for the little battles I have to forfeit every day"


Ronda Rousey apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment




More interesting and intelligent quotations