Saturday, June 15, 2013

Ronda Rousey: My mom is my biggest inspiration


Ann Maria Rousey DeMars, formerly wasthe first American to win at the World Judo Championships, winning the 1984 event in the 56 kg class. She has earned a tremendous amount of respect from her daughter, UFC women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey:

My mom is definitely my inspiration...My mom is like an X-Men. She's unbelievable. She got a perfect score in the SATs at 16, graduated college at 19, she won the world championships in Judo as a single mother, working as an engineer and getting her PhD all at the same time. And then after my dad died she took a business from scratch and turned it into a multi-million dollar company. She's absolutely amazing and every single day I just try to be a little bit more like her because if I'm doing that I know I'm improving as a person.


Click for more Ronda Rousey Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment




More interesting and intelligent quotations