Friday, June 21, 2013

Josh Burkman on his Faith


Josh Burkman on why he feels he has improved vastly and it has led up to a big win over Jon Fitch in the World Series of Fighting:

I was baptized LDS [Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons)] when I was a kid and I lived a very righteous life until the age of about 19, and then I got a little bit more freedom and...my path was not so narrow, it was kind of windy. And I just got back to the roots of my faith and living what I believe is a more righteous life and I think there was a lot of blessings in that and that's what people are seeing...I'm being blessed and God has shown me his glory through my performances. And I only hope that that light can be shed to other people.
__________________

Quotes from other MMA fighters:

Anderson Silva
Fedor Emelianenko
Georges St-Pierre
Jon Jones
Ronda Rousey

No comments:

Post a Comment




More interesting and intelligent quotations