Monday, April 7, 2014

There is no easy way to tell your father how much they mean to you. You can always just tell them, but it is always so much deeper than words. He's the first one you look up to as a boy. The one who teaches you all the things you need to know about being a man. All children out there have dad's but not all have a father. He has taught me lessons the only way they would stick. He is solely responsible for the gentleman I have become and continue to strive to be. He taught me the value of hard work and to always give it my all. This is something I will never forget. He has taught me things I will pass on to my son, and has given me a picture of the husband and father I hope to become. -Joshua Sampo

No comments:

Post a Comment




More interesting and intelligent quotations